Commercial Electrician Services
Contact Dan Wilcox Electric Today
Finding someone professional and reliable to work on your electrical circuits and wiring can be pretty challenging for a business owner. Commercial electrical work requires a lot of skill and know-how to be done safely and correctly.
During our 25 years in this industry, we have become one of the most trusted commercial electrician contractors in the Lower Mainland area. Even more so, we’ve worked with several high-profile commercial and industrial clients such as Lotto Corp., Chevron Canada, Dominion Neon - and many others.
Our professional electrician technicians are constantly working on improving their skills and regularly attending the latest safety courses.
And as a medium-sized business ourselves, we understand every company’s need to have reliable electrical systems and ensure that they’re working as efficiently as possible during business hours.
Our commercial electrician services include:
- Lighting installation HID LED retrofit
- Tenant/leasehold improvements
- Panel replacement and upgrades
- New equipment machinery installation and relocation
- UPS (uninterrupted power supply) systems
- Switchgear disconnect and overloads
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Lighting controls and contactors
- 120/208/240/277/480/347/600 motor controls and contactors
- Outdoor security and parking lot lighting
- Specialized machine equipment wiring and CSA approvals
- OEM and specialty receptacles
- Operating permits
- Entry systems
- Temporary entertainment/movie generator operation and permits
- Septic pumps and controls
If you have any further questions - or want to hire our services - please give us a call.
Our resident electrical technician will give you a detailed rundown of every commercial service we provide and offer you a competitive quote.
Lighting Installation HID LED Retrofit:
- LED / HID Retrofit Lamps
- Light Efficient Design
- LED HID Replacement
- How to save energy with lighting
Panel Replacement and Upgrades:
- Three Phase Main Breaker Load Centers
- 3CPM230 CH COMBINATION 3 PHASE PANEL
- GE 3-Phase Panel 200A 42cct with Main breaker
- Load Center Panels
UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) Systems:
- UPS for Data Centers
- Data Center and Facility 3 Phase UPS
- Uninterruptible Power Supply: Why Your Data Center Needs It
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies & Power Conditioning Equipment
Switchgear Disconnect and Overloads:
- Switches & Disconnects
- Switches and Disconnects
- Discover the new compact MV Switchgear featuring SF6-free Shielded Solid Insulation (2SIS) and incidentally touch safe system.
- Switching Devices
Outdoor Security and Parking Lot Lighting:
Lighting Controls and Contactors:
- Lighting Contactors
- Lighting Contactors
- The Evolution of Lighting Controls: Part I
- GreenMAX® DRC Room Controllers
120/204/240/277/480/347/600 Motor Controls and Contactors:
Specialized Machine Equipment Wiring and CSA Approvals:
- CSA marks labels North America
- What is CSA Listed and When Do Electrical Products Need CSA vs UL Certification?
- Product Certification for Canada