Industrial Electrician Services
Contact Dan Wilcox Electric Today
Through our 25 years of existence, we’ve established a strong reputation for work in industrial sectors, earning the title of one of the most trusted industrial electrical contractors in the Lower Mainland.
So far, we’ve worked with several high-profile commercial and industrial clients, including Lotto Corp., Chevron Canada, Dominion Neon, Sears Canada, Earls Restaurants, Q Imaging, Chintz & Co., La Casa Resort Kelowna, and the Smallville movie set.
Our technicians are constantly learning new skills and are regularly undertaking the latest safety code courses. Even more so, our safety manual and procedures are used as a model for other companies in the electrical industry.
We’re a leader in setting provincial standards for our electrical installations.
If you’re looking for a capable, trusted industrial electrician, we’re here for you. Our services include:
- Lighting installation and service info
- New equipment installation and relocation
- power distribution MCC systems
- CSA /equivalent equipment approvals
- Step-up/down transformers
- Machine equipment wiring
- EX proof and hazardous location installations
- Fire alarm systems
- Troubleshooting and repair
We guarantee that we will complete our projects with care and in record time. And because we understand the importance of good communication, budgets, and time schedules, we can also promise you this:
Our electricians will be more than pleased to answer any questions you may have. We will not use confusing trade jargon because we want you to understand the reasons behind our work. And most importantly, we will never promise something we can’t deliver.
Power Distribution MCC Systems:
- Power Distribution & Controls
- Control and Automation of Electrical Power Distribution Systems
- Solutions & Services for Power Distribution
CSA /Equivalent Equipment Approvals:
EX Proof and Hazardous Location Installations:
- What’s the difference between ‘explosion-proof’ and ‘intrinsically safe’ equipment?
- Hazardous locations - website version
- Hazardous Location Product Guide
- CANADIAN ELECTRICAL CODE
Fire Alarm Systems: